Who's Pythagoreas ? Pythagoras was an Ionian philosopher, mathematician and founder of the...Pythagorean Theorem Calculator
Sig fig calculator provides you easy and fast service. When some physical quantities are measured, the measured values are known only within the limits of experimental uncertainties. The level of uncertainty may depend on various factors such as the quality of the instruments used, the ability of the experimenter, and the number of measurements made. The sensitivity of a measure is determined by the number of digits expressing it. Figures used to express a measurement made correctly are called significant figures. When a number of magnitudes is multiplied, the number of significant digits in the result is the same as the number of significant digits in the least sensitive digit. Here, "least sensitive" means that there are at least a significant number of digits. The same rule applies to division. During addition and subtraction, the number of decimal places in the result when the numbers are being added (or subtracted) must be equal to the smallest number of decimal places in any term in the total.
SOME RULES ABOUT SIG FIG CALCULATOR
* Various processes can be used to obtain data and measurements.
* If there are some numerical figures, there is no point in using them if the process used to obtain that measurement is outside the accuracy limit.
* All non-zero numbers are meaningful.
* Zeros between all non-zero numbers are significant.
* Zeros to the left of the decimal point may or may not be significant.
* The zeros to the right of the decimal point are as meaningful as the non-zero number; These indicate the significance of the number.
With these ways you can use sig fig calculator without any problem.